Senior offers a wide range of heat exchangers, from shell & Fins products to Co axial coolers. Senior’s unique shell and fins cooler design minimizes thermal stresses at the bulkheads resulting in long-life durability.
As the technology leader, Senior has developed unique corrugated thin-wall, flexible EGR tube designs to solve high-temperature durability and installation problems. Since our tubing is flexible, alignment of end fittings is also much easier. Senior has solutions for the Heavy Duty Diesel engine market where durability is measured by uptime, as well as the automotive market where tight packaging and high efficiencies are required.
- Coaxial / Shell & Tube / Plate Type
- Fin Type
- Profiled to maximize balanced heat exchange
- Excellent thermal load durability
- Laser welded pressed plate construction (0.3mm)
- Reduced thermal loading & fouling
- Power rating 0-300KW
- Material -300 series stainless steel
- Fouling: Expansive application knowledge along with validated models will ensure accurate design predictions
- Shell and fins cooler design minimizes thermal stresses at the bulkheads resulting in long-life durability.
- Vacuum brazed EGR coolers( for extremely clean, flux-free braze joints of high integrity and superior strength)
- Originally designed for smaller European diesel engines, coaxial coolers have evolved over the past decade into an excellent option for larger power plants as well. These systems enhance cooling performance by pre-cooling the inlet side of the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Cooler, which in-turn places less strain on.
- Passenger Cars / SUV
- Commercial vehicles
- Off highway